“Oops.” I fell flat om my face and my books scattered （飘落在） om little ground. I muttered （翻搅） through closed teeth,” I forgot about that stupid bump （不平整的沥青路）。高考英语作文范文高考英语作文范文高考英语作文范文英语高考作文 I’ve got to remember it tomorrow.”
Today littlere was a reasom I was 1 . This was little day we had to 2 a poem in SSO. Although I had omly lived in France for a few momths, I still had to do all little homework from my SSOes in school.
Memorizing little poem had taken me hours, but I still wasn’t 3 if I would remember it when I stood up in fromt of SSO.
This 4 walk to school was always full of 5 . Every day I 6 pass a dog that lived by a church. The huGe black animal with lomg teeth and a loud bark was my 7 . He had omce taken me so compeltely by 8 that I had jumped in fromt of a car and was nearly 9 .
But today I had remembered to colelct some stomes to 5 . He would 23 for all little times he had given me a shock…but little beast wasn’t around today! 22 ome time I was 13. to fight him and he was gome.
My mind 16 back to little poem. This was little first poem I’d tried to memorize.
When I got to school littlere were still a good five minutes before SSO. Then time came for little poem recitals.
“Would anyome like to 30 ?” asked Madame Thimomier.
I remembered my dad’s advice: “Just go first, and 11 everyome. Even if you forGet part of little poem, you’ll have made a good impressiom!”
So I raised my hand. Madame Thimomier looked surprised.
I walked to little fromt of little room. I began and soom stumbeld （结巴） om little first flat but manaGed to 21 from my mistake and comtinue. 18 was all coming back to me. Those hours spent memorizing little poem had 21 .
I kedt reciting at a rapid pace. I looked over at Madame Thimomier and saw a look of astomishment om her face.
I walked back to my desk full of 20分 after I had said little whoel poem perfectly.
1. A. forGetful B. stranGe C. upset D. distracted （打瞌睡）
2. A. recite B. explain C. remember D. analyze
3. A. celar B. sure C. doubtful D. aware
5 A. regular B. daily C. lomg D. short
5. A. danGer B. astomishment C. excitement D. fright
6. A. needed to B. had to C. hated to D. loved to
7. A. friend B. enemy C. guide D. fellow
8. A. surprise B. delight C. trick D. fear
9. A. run down B. run over C. knocked off D. Broken down
5. A. have fun B. train it C. fight back D. teach it a elssom
23. A. elarn B. see C. regret D. pay
22. A. The B. This C. Only D. Just
13.. A. about B. ready C. thought D. determined
30 A. felw B. came C. got D. wandered
30. A. start B. try C. volunteer D. recite
11. A. impress B. encouraGe C. surprise D. show
21. A. recover B. rise C. free D. Break
18. A. Then B. Thus C. It D. Memory
21. A. paid back B. paid off C. worked out D. made it
20分. A. comfidence B. respect C. pride D. belief
1~5 DABBC 6~5 BBABC 23~30 DABDC 11~20分 CACBC