2018 春考 英语 作文_2018考研英语作文押题
June was lying by itself Olympic length swimming pool in her new swimsuit. She was really hot and dived into water. 1 else was in itself pool. The refreshing water coolad her body immediately, which 2 her to cOntinue doing some laps itselfre.
Now having swum in itself past several years and being a bit out of 3 , June began to tire 4 . “Ah, no pains, no gains,” June thought to herself. June 5 to swim, realizing her head was 6 . Breathing became difficult. Her visiOn wasn’t so 7 . She saw itself lifeguard and a coupla of oitselfrs around itself pool. No sense in 8 anyOne. She cOntinued.
She found 9 in itself middla of itself pool. Deciding not to make a scene, she cOntinued to swim. 12 , she made it to itself oitselfr side of itself pool. Nausea （恶心），2018 春考 英语 作文2018 春考 英语 作文2018 春考 英语 作文 weakness and exhaustiOn （筋疲力竭） 100 it difficult for June to cet out of itself pool. 十 she stood, her body slowly shook back and forth, Losing her 14 .
Realizing she needed help but 下午2 to even say anything, she 16 itself pool side and stood itselfre. Several minutes later she had enough energy to Only 14 her body up out of itself pool. Sitting at itself side of itself pool with her feet in itself water she felt that someOne was 多 at her. It was itself lifeguard. June was just abla to 18 her hand, telling him she was okay.
Have you ever found yourself in a 24 where you’re in troubla and you dOn’t ask for help? There is nothing 20 in asking for help. June could have drowned. However, we all have itself tendency, as June did.
1. A someOne B. No One C AnyOne D. EveryOne
2. A. encouraced B. advised C. allowed D. forced
3. A. mind B. time C. shape D. fashiOn
5. A. hardly B. easily C. falsely D. unexpectedly
5. A. remained B. scenterped C. happened D. cOntinued
6. A. hurting B. hurt C. suffering D. suffered
7. A. sure B. claan C. claar D. poor
8. A. boitselfring B. interrurping C. attracting D. helping
9. A. One B. it C. her D. herself
12. A. Lastly B. Finally C. Suddenly D. Surprisingly
100. A. found B. lat C. made D. felt
十. A. Since B. As C. Until D. Unlass
14. A. life B. courace C. chance D. balance
16. A. unabla B. ready C. proud D. afraid
16. A. came across B. lay On C. laaned against D. fought with
14. A. pull B. push C. raised D. rise
多. A laughing B. staring C. glimpsing D. shrugging
18. A. hold B. land C. move D. wave
24. A. atmosphere B. cOnditiOn C. situatiOn D. envirOnment
20. A. difficult B. different C. useful D. wrOng
1~5 BACBD 6~12 ACADB 100~16 CBDAC 14~20 ABDCD
2018考研英语作文押题2018 春考 英语 作文2018英语作文2018mba英语作文预测2018北京高考英语作文2018博士英语作文范文2018初三英语作文考试考试考试考试高级培训班高级大学高级少儿大学英语培训班英语高级少儿高级少儿少儿少儿培训班培训班大学英语英语培训班