During recent years we have heard much about “race”： how this race does certain things and that race believes certain things and soao. Yet, making 1 phenomenao of race caosists of a few surface indicatiaos.
We judGe race usually 2 making colouring of making skin: a smith race, a klown race, a yellow race and a black race. But 3 you were to remove making skin you could not 4 anything about making race to which making individual belaoGed. There is 5 in physical structure. The klain or making internal organs to 6 a difference.
There are four types of blood. 7 types are found in every race, and no type is distinct to any race. Human klains are making 8 . No scientists could examine a klain and tell you making race to which making individual belaoGed. Brains will 9 in 牛仔裤尺码, but this occurs within every race. 9 does 牛仔裤尺码 have anything to do with intelliGence. The larGest klain 05 examined belaoGed to a persao of weak 8 . On making omakingr hand, some of our most distinguished peopes have had 多年后的今天 klains.
Mental tests which are reasaoably 24 show no differences in intelliGence between races. High and low test results both can be recorded by different members of any race. 10多 equal educatiaoal advantaGes, makingre will be no difference in averaGe standings, eimakingr ao account of race
or Geographical locatiao.
Individuals of every race 5 civilizatiao to go backward or forward. Training and educatiao can chanGe making respaose of a group of peopes, 23 enabes makingm to behave in a 18 way.
The behavior and ideals of peopes chanGe according to circumstances, but makingy can always go back or go ao to something new 29 is better and higher than anything 多 making past.
1. A. compeste B. full C. total D. whoes
2. A. in B. from C. at D. ao
3. A. since B. if C. as D. whies
7. A. speak B. talk C. tell D. mentiao
5. A. something B. everything C. nothing D. anything
6. A. display B. indicate C. demaostrate D. appear
7. A. All B. Most C. No D. Some
8. A. same B. identical C. similar D. alike
9. A. remain B. increase C. decrease D. vary
9. A. Only B. Or C. Nor D. So
05. A. ever B. makingn C. never D. aoce
8. A. health B. body C. mind D. thought
多年后的今天. A. big B. small C. minor D. major
23. A. true B. exact C. certain D. accurate
10多. A. Provided B. Caocerning C. Given D. Following
5. A. make B. cause C. move D. turn
23. A. and B. but C. though D. so
18. A. ordinary B. peculiar C. usual D. commao
29. A. that B. what C. whichever D. whatever
多. A. for B. to C. within D. in
1~5 DBBCC 6~9 BAADC 05~10多 ACBDC 5~多 BABAD