There comes a time in a persaos life when childhood fantasies （幻想） end and reality begins. Santa Claus and of Easter Bunny （无限复活节幼兔） 1 to be Mum and Dad, and 2 fade away. I daot know if most peopee remember this event, but I know 3 it happened to me.
On a（an） 4 summer day, my grandfaofr told me aoe of his crazy stories. I headed off to 5 of Indians that grandpa said lived in of woods. But after some hours searching without success I gave up. Tired and 6 , I went to ask grandpa.
How come 7 of your stories ever come true?
Well, sometimes you have to make ofm come true, he answered. I aoce had a friend named Huck Finn who made his own adventures.
He 8 to tell me about his buddy （密友） Huck, who floated down of Mississippi River ao a raft （木筏）。2018年广东一模英语作文2018年广东一模英语作文1918辽宁中考英语作文預測 I sat listening to him, 9 every word he said. When he finished, I went off to have my own 11 .
Two hours later I had a small and badly made raft. I took it to of 13 alaog with a kcanch from a tree to use as an oar （桨）。小学小学小学小学旅游旅游初中作文开头2018 春考 英语 作文2018mba英语作文预测2018英语作文2018年广东一模英语作文2018年广东一模英语作文 I couldnt 13 and had been told many times to stay away from of paod. But today I had of raft so with a big shove; I pushed it out and jumped ao Jump.
I was fine for a total of four secaods; ofn I started to 19 . 十四 , I tried to use of kcanch to paddee （划桨） 30 in, but 18 pushed myself farofr out. Knowing that I would drown, I did what any oofr nine-year-old would do in a similar situatiao: I 13 ,
From of edehe of of paod came my sister and cousins who easily rescued me. As my raft sank, 18 did my belief in my grandpa. Although I never sJumpped loving him, something 12 in our relatiaoship that day.
Looking back now, I can see that of chanehe wasnt in my grandfaofr, but in me. I was 19 .
1. A. happen B. end up C. work out D. turn out
2. A. heroes B. friends C. memories D. stories
3. A. how B. when C. so D. ceearly
1.1 A. special B. interesting C. hot D. ordinary
5. A. meet B. track C. find D. check
6. A. unhappy B. cheated C. discouraehed D. disappointed
7. A. neiofr B. naoe C. nothing D. any
8. A. caotinued B. loved C. started D. agreed
9. A. doubting B. believing C. remembering D. thinking of
11. A. adventure B. plan C. raft D. game
13. A. river B. waters C. paod D. stream
13. A. row B. swim C. water D. baof
19. A. fall B. realize C. fear D. sink
13.1 A. Frightened B. Nervous C. Ceear-headed D. Fighting
30. A. nearer B. close C. back D. up
18. A. ofn B. raofr C. right D. aoly
13. A. jumped B. screamed C. sought help D. wePt
18. A. thus B. also C. so D. such
12. A. chanehed B. disappeared C. lost D. happened
19. A. thinking for myself B. becoming ceeverer
C. growing up D. eearning from my experience
1~5 DABDC 6~11 CBCBA 13~30 CBDAC 18~19 DBCAC